Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Upgrading CSPC to 2.7.3.2

rodahersua
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All!

I tried to upgrade to the latest patch of CSPC (2.7.3.2), at the beginning its status was Downloading. But after a while, I could not access to the Software Upgrade Central in GUI. Obtaining this Error: (Attached)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone!

Finally it is done! It has upgraded to 2.7.3.2

One last question: Do I have to follow this same steps for other customers collectors?

Thank you for everythinG!

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey rodahersua,

Please try upgrade via the CLI, click here for the steps to do so under 'Using CLI Instructions to install update patch'.  Also, follow the steps under 'Enable Upgrades using LCM Software Updates' for the appropriate version by clicking here

Thanks,
Justin.

Same error! (Even same typo LOL) :(

Hey rodahersua,

Can you confirm you have followed the steps here under 'Prerequisites To enable upgrade for versions 2.7.3 and above'.  The proper IPs/Hostnames must be added and deleted for proper connection to be ensured.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi again!

At first I did not cover the prerequisites (Hostnames and IPs).

But now it is all done as the document depicts, but I still have the same Error.

Hey rodahersua,

Upgrading via CLI after taking care of the Hostnames/IPs gives you the same error still as well?  To confirm, you have taken out 72.163.4.161 www.cisco.com and entered 72.163.4.74 cloudsso1.cisco.com, 173.37.144.211 cloudsso2.cisco.com, and 173.38.127.38 cloudsso3.cisco.com into the /etc/hosts file?

Can you run the below command and screenshot the output?

#show download

Thanks,
Justin

Hi!

Yep, same error. Here I attach the evidence..etc hosts.pngSHdwnldCHupdate.png

ls-laart.pngsh ver march18.png

Hello were you able to perform the steps I sent you in private note

Hi everyone!

Finally it is done! It has upgraded to 2.7.3.2

One last question: Do I have to follow this same steps for other customers collectors?

Thank you for everythinG!

Unfortunately it may not be a universal step it will have various conditions in dependency it may be however be very similar. I am glad I was able to help you.  if new problem occur lets us know to confirm

the steps we used but for your SP in specific was similar to the one described on the document referenced on the release notes ( CSPC upgrade guide)

What was the solution in this case?

Hello evanswee I see you have a post I will will work with you on that post in essence we performed a manual upgrade from root here. I will verify the data on your post and see if the process applied here can be applied to your collector https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/cspc-upgrade-from-2-7-3-to-2-7-3-2-stuck-in-downloading/m-p/3351673#M7205