cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduled Reports & Notifications

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way in the Portal to automatically shut off email notification alerts for all future Scheduled Reports that we run (i.e. custom inventory report, product alerts, etc.)?

I only know of a way to stop each individual report that I schedule at the time it's scheduled.  Per directions below.  But is there a way to have this done with automated settings somewhere?  

To run the report on-demand, click Run Now. To schedule the report, click Next.

1. Set up Recurrence and when to start, then click Next.
  2. Enter Notification by selecting checkboxes for additional users to be notified by email that the completed report is available, then click Next.
  3. Review the parameters set in the previous steps, then click Next.

Once the report is generated, the report is sent to the registered e-mail address and the report is available under My Reports.

Thanks,
Craig

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your patience.  You do need to edit each scheduled report to update the notification settings. 

The Monthly view in the Schedule Report screen gives you the easiest access to all scheduled reports.  Click on the report you want to modify, then click the Modify button to edit the settings or Delete to remove the scheduled report altogether. If editing, select Enter Notification and uncheck the Notification box, then click Next and confirm the updated settings. Finally, click reschedule.

Schedule Report - Modify.jpgSchedule Report - Edit.jpg

Cheers,

Cheri

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Craig,

Please excuse the delay in responding.  If you continue to need assistance, please just let us know.

Thanks,

Cheri

Cheri, is there an answer to the question?

Hi Craig,

I'll chase one down for you and reply further. 

Cheers,

Cheri

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your patience.  You do need to edit each scheduled report to update the notification settings. 

The Monthly view in the Schedule Report screen gives you the easiest access to all scheduled reports.  Click on the report you want to modify, then click the Modify button to edit the settings or Delete to remove the scheduled report altogether. If editing, select Enter Notification and uncheck the Notification box, then click Next and confirm the updated settings. Finally, click reschedule.

Schedule Report - Modify.jpgSchedule Report - Edit.jpg

Cheers,

Cheri