Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have a question: I need to change the discs  of my NSS6100, bought in 2008, because they reached the full capacity. I've found the following kind of disc: WESTERN DIGITAL  RE 3  - model no. WD1002FBYS - capacity 1T Is it the correct disc and does i...

n.denegri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hoping someone can help me, I want to configure our C7000 with 2 x hp vc flexfabric 10gb/24-port modules to work with 2 x Cisco MDS 9148 switches but not sure what config I need to set on the 9148.  So far I haven't been able to get this com...

Bug: CSCuj18375 Cisco wants me to do a "write erase boot" which seems a bit silly.  Why not do this: copy startup-config bootflash:startup-config.txt config feature scp-server end Go to server, scp the file down remove the line with the garbage ...

clhking by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am new in data center technology, learning bit by bit. But drown in VSAN & zone :)....pwwn, nwwn, fcid, zoning, zone set, port type, LUN, floggi, ploggi, fcns, masking, mapping,..... fc, fcoe, fabricpath, vPC.... and so on and on. searched ...