Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have two (new) 9706 with a trunk (multi-VSAN) link between them. Nothing else is connected so all VSANs are inactive. My question is, would you expect the trunk link to be up or inactive? It is inactive. Thanks in advance.

We have a UCS C220 M4 rack mount server running ESXi 6.0 U3. I currently am only able to run 2 VM's on this host as I only have access to the 2x 1Gbps onboard NIC and access to local storage as I don't have a fibre card for this server to zone in my ...

naim.aliu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Fellows, I have required Cisco MDS fabric switch for DC with below requirements... anyone can suggest better model including below features :- support for enterprise class storage solutions e.g. EMC, HP, Hitachi etc. 4/8/16Gig fiber channel64 x ...

miank by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question: I need to change the discs  of my NSS6100, bought in 2008, because they reached the full capacity. I've found the following kind of disc: WESTERN DIGITAL  RE 3  - model no. WD1002FBYS - capacity 1T Is it the correct disc and does i...

n.denegri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hoping someone can help me, I want to configure our C7000 with 2 x hp vc flexfabric 10gb/24-port modules to work with 2 x Cisco MDS 9148 switches but not sure what config I need to set on the 9148.  So far I haven't been able to get this com...

Bug: CSCuj18375 Cisco wants me to do a "write erase boot" which seems a bit silly.  Why not do this: copy startup-config bootflash:startup-config.txt config feature scp-server end Go to server, scp the file down remove the line with the garbage ...

clhking by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes