Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have two older MDS-9124s that we are replacing with MDS-9148 as part of an overall SAN upgrade. It is possible to simply interconnect one 9124 with one 9148 and basically make a stack as the first step to replacing the 9124? I am thining this would...

bberry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello thereI configured the UCS server profile to boot from SAN, creating an hba with a WWN and LUN ID = 0when I install operating system booting the blade from a virtual cd of VMware 5.5u2, it found as disk the LUN0, the installation complete proper...

Hi all, We have a MDS 9506 Multilayer Director with an error at boot on the console: ERROR: Memory address bus failed at address 0x8Please RESET the board I have pulled all other cards and tried each of the controller cards, both exhibit the same err...

rayl00001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,here we have a director switch (MDS-9513) with NPIV and fport-channel-trunk features enabled.We had following chain: 9513 -> 9124e (module from HP blade enclosure) -> VC FlexFabric (another HP blade enclosure).MDS9124e also has got NP...

Hi all,from the beginning of the implementation in our datacentre, we have many problems and deterioration on our FCOE infrastructure.We made many troubleshooting, we check the configuration at least 100 times in Cisco Nexus 4k, Cisco Nexus 5k, MDS ....

security by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes