Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

DearsFailed to start PostgreSQL. A security software agent may be blocking PostgreSQL  from installing.I disabled the Antivirus and disabled remote users on windows 2008 but still the sametried to install manually before and during Fabric manager but...

I upgraded a 9148 from  5.0.1a to 5.2.6a.Since then the TACACS or local credentials do not work.According to the ACS logs, there is no attempt to use the ACS database for login attempts (I see no "Failed Attempts" in the ACS logs).The switch is up an...

We recently received a number of spare SFPs in case of failure of the installed items. After having installed one of these SFPs in our test bed we receive the following notification:%PORT-5-IF_DOWN_FCOT_VENDOR_NOT_SUPPORTED: %$VSAN 1%$ Interface fc1/...

Hi,I want to connecting Nexus 5010 switch and Cisco ONS.However, the following combinations not work:   Nexus 5010 Eth1/6[SFP: GLC-SX-MM=] ======== MMF cable ======== [SFP: ONS-SE-G2F-SX=]ONS   !interface Ethernet1/6   ! speed 1000How is it possible ...

Was "channel group auto" command removed from MDS running NX-OS or it is part of some feature? mds9222i(config-if)# channel-group ?  <1-256>  Specify a port-channel numbermds9222i(config-if)# channel-groupmds9222i(config-if)# channel-group autocomman...

ataranen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have six Dell Equallogic SANs connected to two Cisco 3750X (Stacked) in a redundant fashion. I have enabled Jumbo Frames (9000) and I configured a Port-Channel connecting back to the Distribution Layer. Keep in mind, our SAN and Server traffic...