Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys! I got two WS-C4500X-32 and their are in VSS mode. Currently, they are both physically in the same rack, which doesn't make sense. I want to move one of them to another rack. All my switches are connected via portchannel to both switches of ...

3750 switch   SW1#show mac addSW1#show mac address-table Mac Address Table------------------------------------------- Vlan Mac Address Type Ports---- ----------- -------- ----- All 0100.0ccc.cccc STATIC CPU All 0100.0ccc.cccd STATIC CPU All 0180.c200...

Hi, I have been troubleshooting a mac move behaviour on my core network, which is made of 2 Nexus 7K with F3 series modules. They are inter-connected with a fabricpath mode port-channel. All the remote branches connect to the core network via a VPC...

Drawing4.jpg

Hello Good day. I am configuring InterVLAN Router on Stick wherein I encountered unsuccessful pings. There are two switches connected to a one router. Each switch has three connected host. I think I'm having a problem with the network address since i...

Untitled.png
KaMaLoRa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all, I have a topology below, with a pair of routers, nexus 9k and Palo Alto FWs. Each pair runs HSRP ( except FWs are in HA, almost HSRP like, only one active at any time). I am using static routes here. 9Ks and two top routers share vlan 200 and...

topology.PNG

Hi, I plan to upgrade IOS on Cisco891, but I cannot find the reference to check the steps to upgrade. Could anyone tell me some link of reference? Below is the IOS version   15.4.(3)M4⇒15.4.3M8   thanks   こんにちは 近々Cisco891のIOSのバージョンアップを予定しているのですが、バージョ...

Naoki1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I plan to upgrade IOS XE on WS-C3650-24TD. Could someone tell me the link I can refer to confirm the step to upgrade. Below is detailed data of hardware and IOS. Thanks,   WS-C3650-24TD:16.06.01⇒16.6.2   こんにちは、 近々3650のIOSのバージョンアップをする予定なのですが、手順につい...

Naoki1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is the topology of my network:  BlueCoat1---N2K---2*N5K(vPC)---2*C6880(VSS)---Inter Datacenter Links---2*C6880(VSS)---2*N5K(vPC)---N2K---BlueCoat2There is no Vlan interface on the switches. The Vlan is only trunked through.I would like to use...

ji-luongo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a core switch and Wifi Switch where Access Points are connected to Wifi Switch. This is how it has been configured. Wifi VLAN 20 LAN - VLAN1 Port 27 Core - 1U, 20 T (Mode - Trunk Port) Port 21 Core - 20 U ( Access Port) Port 1 WIFI - 1U, 20T (...

rangan76 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have some questions regarding the SVI Bandwidth, I have implemented Cisco 3650 configured 2 ports 10Gbps etherchannel and assigned as trunk port connect to core switch. We configured VLAN 221 as inter-connect VLAN. Then I use connect “sho...

Hi all,   I thought I solved the difficult part of Route Leaking between the Default VRF and another VRF.  However, I have one subnet in VRF ABC which has been leaked into the Default VRF but I cannot get it to be advertised into EIGRP on the Default...