Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! Can anyone tell me if the CNA needs the IOS tar archive or does it also run with bin image? I can't test it yet, therefore I have to ask. Thanks!

Hi, i have scenario with two 4500 - core, with vss configuration. though it will be one core " logically ", but can i have dhcp on both with same pool  ? in case if one of them or VSL went down for any reason! R, AM

ahmad1982 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  I just want to know how to configure SHA256 of enable password on 6509/4500. and which IOS version supports it?? I tried to find out but i couldn't . Sorry for this easy question. : ( My 4500 is running with 15.2(Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch  Soft...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I have a stack of 4 cisco 3750 switches and its making lot of noise since last one week. Please have a look at the outputs belowS3N-100-ASW1#sh env all FAN 1 is OK FAN 2 is OK FAN PS-1 is OK FAN PS-2 is NOT PRESENT SYSTEM TEMPERATURE i...

nshinde01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can anyone advise how to go about finding what is responsible for the drops in this copp class-map? I suspect this my be impacting hosts in vlans where this switch is def gateway. We have two 9k with VPCs.  I did a ethanalyzer capture with...

adeboick1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A client purchased an AIR-... as above, they cannot get it to be recognized on their local network as a wireless access point. The DHCP server gives it an IP address but the local admin cannot access by IP, wireless WIFI, or Cisco AitProvision. The ...

gpoe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am new to the community, and need some advice.  I have been looking network types and understand them as they are presented in the displayed context, but am having trouble visualizing the 3 tier model and how they would look incorpo...