Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I wanted to ask if the router C921-4P has subinterface support? I dont see any mention of it in the manual. I love the price point. But wanted to find out if the subinterface support works on it.  My objective will be to pass multiple vlans from the ...

I am trying to lock down some VLANs on a Cisco Cataylst 3850 with IOS XE 16.12.9 GibraltarI need vlan 101 to talk to 102 and 103 and get out to the internetI need 103 to only talk to 101 and 102 with no internetI tried to apply this ACL to 103 but ca...

Hi AllHas anyone reported issues with Cisco 9606R chassis, running Amsterdam 17.3.1 software and WhatsUp Gold Netflow.The switch appears to be sending flows fine, but the software doesn't appear to show them, even though a packet capture on the serve...

Hi  we have a 3850 which fails to boot I can see the files on the flash however it is read only so can't make any changes. If I boot from USB switch performs firmware upgrades but then fails to boot have tried booting numerous times from USB. Tried e...

MIKE CLARK by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

  hi experts, I am learning router-on-a-stick routing, and router R1 is configured as follows: interface Ethernet0/3no ip address duplex auto!interface Ethernet0/3.1encapsulation dot1Q 10ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0!interface Ethernet0/3.2enc...

Untitled picture.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi ExpertI need your expert suggestion regarding use the  WS-C3750X-48T-E (License : ipservices) switches for eBGP.Can this switch handle eBGP, interms of memory Space for BGP table and any other performance issue will rise. As these switches we norm...

Hi guys, I got one question that maybe someone can answer here.I was upgradeing 2960x switch that was master in a stack. It had two members, and one of the member upgraded successfully but the other one did not. Now when I type in “show switch” it sa...

jommy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes