Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, this is so far for me to configure port security. but i never do like this requirement below, and if all guy has experience please share me. I want to configure port security which allow on my client 100 computer can access to my LAN, so ...

pdara0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're preparing to deploy two 4500X's in VSS running IOS 3.4.4. I'm looking at upgrading to 3.6.0E for some of the new features including Dual-Active Fast Hello.Is anyone out there running 3.6.0 that could provide some feedback regarding its stabilit...

We have configured reverse SSH on a 2911 using an HWIC-16a. Telnet works just fine but when attempting to ssh (SSH - l 2010 3750-2 x.x.x.x) there is an error 'connection to 3750-2 aborted: error status 28' Has anyone seen this before and is there som...

jayde2288 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The flash: file was corrupt so I have been trying to put a new iOS image on the switch.  The problem is this: I cannot write to the Flash: without HOLDING the mode button.  THis means that when i try to use the xmodem command to download the iOS imag...

HelloI'm having a look at Instant Access with the WS-X6904-40G-2T linecard. Instant Access can currently support 1000 ports with a maximum of 12 stacks. The document below seems to state that only 6 ports on a WS-X6904-40G-2T linecard can be used for...

I am using the msr as dhcp server as you see below yet the cat 3750 would not be assigned any ip add. Is there any compatibility issue between the two? Yes I entered “ip add dhcp”.Thx[CPE]display dhcp server poolPool name: hp  Network: 172.16.1.0 mas...

nwag_2009 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In network is installed Catalyst 4948 with two Link Aggregation interfaces. Each ether-channel aggregates 8 (eight) 1G physical interfaces. Switch is used as Layer 3 device, so two ether-channels are in different networks. The question is the f...

AndreiM88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a VSS pair between two 4500X switches.I am reading through the configuration guide and looking at some sample configs.Some people configure priority so one switch is the Master (Priority 110) and the other is the slave(90)I see other ...

Hello We are deploying a a VXLAN on my network consisting of several Nexus 5K all L2 and a 6509 core L3. It appears that I'm going to have to deploy Jumbo frames to allow for the lager required MTU size. We are deploying the VXLAN on a single vlan. T...

dcarr3311 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a problem with access to the hsrp virtual address on the router.Detailed info:I have 1  - core router, and 2 - routers witch connected directly to core router.1 router connected to core router and have ospf point to point session2 router...

illay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes