Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me with this strange situation. We have vlan 1 (i know, i know....) deployed throughout our campus. I noticed a high incidence of unicast flooding recently and delved into the spanning-tree diagnostics. 'show spanning-t...

Hello, i have a working Stack of 3750-X     Switch#  Role   Mac Address     Priority Version  State ----------------------------------------------------------*1       Master 4c00.827f.f500     15     1       Ready               2       Member 4c00.82...

gdelpanta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am newbie in networking, I want to enable SSH, on the my edge switches model and SW image is given belowWS-C2960-24TT-L     C2960-LANBASE-MWS-C2960-48PST-L    C2960-LANBASE-MWS-C2960-48TC-L      C2960-LANBASEK9-MKindly refer me any configuration...

I have a customer who is reporting instability.I installed a SolarWinds NPM Eval to get an overview of the proceedings.In one hour, one interface reported 14 billion discards!!!!!OK - So sporadically (seemingly) this happens throughout the LAN.Byte c...

jason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My C877 router has booted up to the rommon prompt. On trying to load the ios the file size is too large. To overcome this I have used the xmodem -r command to load into normal memory. The ios runs but I need to save the boot config...

Hi Cisco experts!I have a quick question I am sure you can answer for me. I have IDF's setup for clients that I have questioned how they are physically connected. Connection to the MDF is ok as they are using their 10GB ports over fiber. The question...

Hi,Quick question regarding the password recovery procedure outlined on this page:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_password_recovery09186a0080094184.shtmlHave tired this several times without success. I get to the portio...

Hi All,I am planning to purchase two network expansion modules for my 3560x switches.I have been looking at C3KX-NM-1G=      -- > http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Cisco-expansion-module-4-ports/2089752.aspxI need to purchase few sfp's for it (i have ...

Hello,i have following topologyCleint ip address: 99.99.99.1 --------------> connected on port 1/33Load balancer: 101.101.101.50 ---------- > connected on port 1/44.I have configured pbr so that any traffic coming from client on port 1/33 should be d...

zafar_118 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Nexus 5020, but it fails to boot up as per attached scrrenshots, we have tried to use kickstart but the same issue.Can any one tell me if the images is corruted and how could it could recovered.Many thanks                  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card