Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to bridge 2 vlans together temporarily on a 2960 switch and am not sure how to do this or if it is possible.  Here is my situation.I have an access point (Non Cisco) that I need to migrate users to a new SSID.  Unfortunately the AP does not su...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The config guide* for the 3560 states:"You can apply an output ACL to RSPAN traffic to selectively filter or monitor specific packets. Specify these ACLs on the RSPAN VLAN in the RSPAN source switches."Unless I'm misreading it, this should mean...

Hi Guys,I have a 2 Cat 4510-E each of them has 2 supervisor Engines. They are linked thru 20Gig etherchannel link. Sw1-Te5/1 to Sw2-Te5/1 and Sw1-Te6/1 to Sw2-Te6/1. I convert SW2-Te5/2 into TwinGig and insert 2 SFPs. Then I use the command hw-module...

darany111 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to allDoes anybody know if on the SUP6-E IOS 12.2.(5X) there is a feature similar to the Cat3750Provisioning, so that you can pre-assign linecard/slot even without having linecards installed and being able to preconfigure the switch?TnxOmar

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone explain what the purpose of the Internal cross-connect ports on Nexus 5010 or 5020, I can't find it on any of the docs.Thanks,Roger.

ho-r by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two offices a couple of miles apart connected via a 10MB Ethernet link provided by Virgin Media Business for the purposes of business continuity replication. Office A is on a 192.168.10.0/24 network and Office B is on a 192.168.17.0/24 networ...

Resolved! HSRP on 4507

Hi,I have a question regarding HSRP on a 4507.  I am working with a small private school who is replacing their old core of 2 3550's with a new 4507 with dual sup's.  How do you handle HSRP on a single chassis?  Or can you?    With the 3550's they ha...

Hello all,The problem I have with the below configuration is:Client: 10.10.40.4 can't not go out ISP B because it is static NAT to the secondary subnet ip of ISP B.If I static NAT 10.10.40.4 to the primary subnet ip of ISP B such as 10.10.20.4, it wi...

Hi All,One of my friend asked a simple question on EIGRP which I was unable to answer.. Please help me on this...Q : Is it necessary to turn ON Multicast routing for EIGRP to send updates (via 224.0.0.10),,, If not then hw those updates are delivered...

Hi all,I'm trying without success a very straightforward port forwarding for a cisco 877 on port 80, 8080, etc...Here's the config:version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password...

minifreak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We configured Remote SPAN in one 3560G switches as below:monitor session 1 source vlan 22 rxmonitor session 1 destination remote vlan 34monitor session 2 source remote vlan 34monitor session 2 destination interface gi0/5The remote vlan 34 carr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card