Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Only 1 router, 2 switches and 1 AP required Richard's Requirements ·         Sales department will be located on the first floor and have twenty four full time sales people.·         Administration and billing will be located on the second floor with...

CHirsWu1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone , We are having issues with IP cameras.We've Axis P3224-LV MK II ip camera connected to Cisco 3850-48P switch PoE port with SW Version 03.07.03E.All ip cameras works fine but few ip camera works fine for sometime and it goes offline.Af...

Hi,I have two VLAN: VLAN 1 and VLAN 2.I want VLAN 1 to access to VLAN 2 BUT VLAN 2 cannot access to VLAN 1.Please how can I do that?I need access list command. Thank you

E3400 ver 17.3.4 IE-3400-8T2STry to apply QoS INGRESS service-policy to an interface  It does not work with 4 classes (+default-class). If I put only 2 classes in the policy-map, it works (independent which 2 of them) class-map match-any RT match dsc...

Yesterday I asked help regarding HSRP and VLAN configuration. Now there is part 2 of the same exercise, I have to configure DHCP server and some ACL's. With DHCP configuration I'm getting "dhcp failed apipa is being used" error and yes I know there a...

John1997 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, It's as the title says I need to configure HSRP with VLAN and NAT. Problem is that I don't  even know where to start. I can configure HSRP, VLAN and NAT by themselves, but how do I combine them? What is the first thing that I'm supposed to con...

image.png
John1997 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes