Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

POE

Hi,I have 12 * 1242 AP's hanging off of a 12 port 3560. Is the 12 port 3560 able to support 12 Class 6 POE devices.It seems to be denying power as you can see from the debugs attached.Thanks,Eoin.

eoinwhite by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got a LES circuit b/t side A and side B. side A is a trunk port connected to carrier. B is CPE of cisco 2611. all ports are Ethernet with defalt MTU size 1500.From A ping B, ping test is fine with whatever MTU size, but there is packet loss when do...

kevin.shi by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was hoping to be able to connect the Etherswitch to another switch via the gig port. But if I try to turn it into a switchport and/or a trunk port I am told this is not possible. I don't see anything in the doc http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...

mmedwid by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm using Cisco Cache Engine 500 and I have some annoying problem. Surfing on the Internet is horrible, website either not loading at all or loading after hundreds of refreshes. Sometimes, when I have two tabs opened in my browser, first with for e...

gornikfan by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We have Catalyst 6500 SUP-720-3B( Dual SUP ) IOS ver :12.2(33)SXH2a .Normally working in L2 mode after reboot the Switch comes up in L3 mode. No ip routing resolves this problem till the next reboot. (The configuration has been saved in Sta...

y-asulin by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have IP phones connected to the 3750 switches and here is the configuration of one of the port fa2/0/27 interface FastEthernet2/0/27 switchport access vlan 217 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 192 speed 100 duplex full srr-queue ba...

pokwan by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.One of our sites currently runs on a 6509 conhtaining a supervisor WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE with PFC and MSFC2. I have learned that CEF requires supervisor 2 at least. On the switch CEF is enabled and populated. How is this possible? Is MLS using the CEF ...

Hi,I am facing problem with my cisco 1841 router and it is not giving me console accese. Please find router logs as below -Readonly ROMMON initializedprogram load complete, entry point: 0x8000f000, size: 0xcb80program load complete, entry point: 0x80...

gagarwal4 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am extending an existing network to another space and want to use a Cisco 3560-8PC switch, this will give me plenty of future expansion. However, I will need PoE and I would like for the switch to be layer 2 capable, but I cannot find anything in ...

kirbyw001 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! good career advice

Hi every body!I was debating whether to post these questions on this forum or not. I checked to see if there is an proper forum on net pro but found none. So i take my chances to may offend someone , for that i apologise in advance.Now I am looking ...

sarahr202 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to set the COS of 4 to a video server that we have attached to a 6513 module WS-X6748-GE-TX.I have done this before on a 3750 by using the following commandsmls qos cos 4mls qos cos overrideHowever the 'override' option is not available ...