Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a 3845 with the following cut down configuration.interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address 10.10.10.2 255.255.255.248interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description *VOICE interface ip address 192.168.62.2 255.255.255.0 ip policy route-map reg_voic...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when accessing one of our routers via vty, a user gets right into the enable mode, bypassing the user mode...here is the vty config in the router:line vty 0 4 access-class 23 in privilege level 15 password hello transport input telnetAnybody has any ...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just purchased a Cisco 1812 router and I am have Vlan problems with a Nortel 450 switch. On the Nortel switch I have 4 vlans.. Vlan 1,2,3,4 with port 1 vlan 1 port 2 vlan 2 port 3 vlan 3 and port 4 vlan 4.On cisco 1812 Fa0 is on Nortel port 1,...

jodylueck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all.I have a 2501 router. Everytime, when it starts, it stops, saying snmp agent on host router is undergoing a cold start...even when it wouldnt stop when i type break to go Rommon mode. what might be the problem. I've copied the message here.==...

wuh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, apart from the bandwidth advantages, what are the other benefits one gains from upgrading from Sup2 to Sup720? I know there is CPU rate limiting. Does anybody have a link so that I can read about this.If you list out other features too, I'll re...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi geeks, I've got a trouble as to the DHCP running on ASA 5505. It is not picking any external IP from ADSL router. Upon iterative modification and testing, still no luck in accessing Internet. My set up is: Internet--> DSL router--> ASA 5505 Here i...

I am planning to upgrade my Sup1A/MFSC1 6500 series switches to Sup 720's running IOS. At one time, I had a document from TAC that showed me a list of Cat OS commands and the equivalent IOD commands. I can't seem to find it, nor can I find it on CC...

dbruso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I am working on setting up VMPS on some switches. In the VMPS database configuration file, I know I can configure a "default vlan" through VMPS fallback. Is it possible to give the different ports the different default vlans? Such as config...

sky_zhang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3560 switch connected to a 6506 switch using a port channel of 2 GB. Everything appears to be configured and working correctly, however, when I do a show interface on the po interface, it shows a very large number of input and output queue d...

g.hammond by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes