Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a c3750i am able to access Console  i dont know how to program it to allow POE to work basically if i goMODEM (ethernet) COMPUTER - worksif i go MODEM (ethernet) SWITCH (ethernet) COMPUTER - does not work i need to activate the POE ports on th...

Hi, I am using NX-OS92 9.2.1 image for my GNS3 lab on VMware. Eachtime I start my switch it goes to loader mode, I have tried boot (image.bin) sometimes it load but mostly it comes back to loader prompt. I have also different versions of the nexus im...

We have two Catalyst 4500-x switches connected to each other, LAN-CORE-A switch is a root for 270 vlan and LAN-CORE-B has a root port interface Te1/16 connected to LAN-CORE-A. Suddenly LAN-CORE-B became a root for vlan 270, how is it possible if we s...

We are in the process of upgrading the line cards on 2x Nexus 7010 chassis in a VPC pair. We are removing 1 of the Nexus from service, putting in the new hardware, and then bringing it back into service. Currently we are running NX-OS 5.2, our goal i...

CLCrawl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, does anyone know if you can jump from Gibraltar 16.11.1 to Bengaluru 17.4.1?  The specific node's model number is C9500-48Y4C Any insight would be appreciated.

We have a problem with newer Cisco C9XXX series switches dropping option 125 for Mitel IP Phones. Mitel IP Phones use option 125 to configure the call server, TFTP server and various other network settings.The switches are completely dropping the DHC...

Evlaa2021 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with 2 SG550XG-24F which are stacked together. There is no chance to log in the web ui. It is always stucking at 40 or 60% at the processing data screen. I have a second stack with the same type of switches. They are working wi...

Monitoring 1.PNG Monitoring 2.PNG Alert 2.PNG
Do.M. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm getting this errors.. b 7 2016 01:59:19.526 PET: %SPANTREE-2-LOOPGUARD_UNBLOCK: Loop guard unblocking port GigabitEthernet0/1 on VLAN0752.Feb 7 2016 02:00:46.055 PET: %SPANTREE-2-LOOPGUARD_BLOCK: Loop guard blocking port GigabitEthernet0/1 on VL...

I recently installed a CBS350-48P-4X switch, this equipment is exclusively feeding Cisco SPA504 and SPA514 phones, nothing else is connected except the link from the router, at any given point the ports will start failing and powering down, therefore...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card