Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connect Switch Nexus 2348upq to Switch Nexus 5548 via CVR-QSFP-SFP10G

Hi all!

I'm had 02 switch nexus 5548, and now i want connect 02 Switch Nexus 2348upq to them (after that i will config eVPC on switch nexus 5k). 

I see in the datasheet Switch Nexus 2348upq, if I want connect to switch nexus 5k I must use CVR-QSFP-SFP10G (transceiver).

I had buy them But when i install CVR-QSFP-SFP10G on my 02 Switch Nexus 2348upq and i check on my switch 5548, i can't see the transceiver and the port connect to switch 2k had notice " fabric down, link not connected"

What should i do now?

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Could you post the output of show interface brief x/y/(z) of the involved interfaces on the nexus2348upq and the 5548 ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

when i "show ip int brief" my port show (Mode: fabric, Status: down, Reason: Link not connected)

Thanks

- Please post output as seen and or with cut and paste or screenshot.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card