cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

front panel view of cisco 2950

susanta4ever
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.. whenever I login into my switch 2950 from web browser,front panel view of cisco 2950 is not showing...The Front Panel view is a graphical display of the switch front panel. The display shows all the switch components color-coded according to their status. The colors can help you to quickly see if a faulty condition or an error condition exists...As it is disappear, I cannot check the graphical view of port status.. So please tell me how to recover the view..

Thanks

5 Replies 5

saifhusain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can you check & confirm these 3 possibilities .

1) Does the user have Privilege level 15 access? 

2) Did you check with other browser? (Chrome, IE)

3) Is Java up to date?

Thanks,

Saif

yes i have privilege level 15 access

already checked with different browsers

java is up to date...

thanks

susanta

Hi Susanta,

To me this seems to be a system specific issue. Can you please follow the below steps & confirm:

Open Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)

Do not enable any add-on, then try to access the gui of your switch & confirm, if this resolves the issue.

Hi Susanta, it looks like you are having trouble because of your Web Browser, first please try checking with a different browser to eliminate this possibility.

Hello

I agree I dont think its the switch, more than a browser incompatibility

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card