Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Just wanted to let you know we experienced the following problems when upgrading a 5548UP to Version 7.2 (no issu, plain disruptive reboot) From 5.2(1)N1(4) --> to 7.2(1)N1(1) NOTE: power sequencer module 1 is upgraded from 2.0 -> 3.0 durin...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about fex.I am trying to replace the fex product. If you remove the cable when you replace it, please answer if you know whether the fex related config of the backbone device that is linked with fex is left or it is blown.

Hi, I've got one stack of two Cisco Catalyst 2960S switches and one stack of three Cisco 2960S switches. Between these I have 4 Cat5 ethernet cables. What would be the best way of configuring the links between the two stacks? I'm thinking of a Cross-...

Hi experts, I'm studying for CCNP Route and have some question regarding OSPF route summarization. I have attached my topology below. In R1, i have several 172.160.0.0 subnets and i have summarize it on the ABR(R2) In R5, I have several 200.0.0.0 sub...

Hi everyone,I am quiet new to packet tracer. I am currently having trouble with creating an access control list for my packet tracer file. I am aware of the deny and permit commands, but not to sure what 2nd IP address should be used at the source of...

Dear All, I have been facing an issue where users complains of not getting an IP address from DHCP server although i have done all the necessary configuration and checked multiple times. I am using 3650 switch with built in wireless controller for my...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Just wanted some advice on the best way to troubleshoot ACL's on an ASA.   Yesterday while configuring our VPN to AWS, i added a permit ip any any onto the end of an ACL to avoid the implied deny, however it dropped all external (internet acc...

shankm001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, Not sure if this question has to go to Unified Computing also. I´d appreciate any advice. Customer is running Hyper-V on top of UCS (actually, UCS is part of a Vblock, but VCE/EMC don't support Hyper-V). Everything runs just fine but the...

We have been using VLAN 1 forever as our device management VLAN. In trying to move off the native VLAN and into what I have been told is best practice, I am trying to setup switch IPs on the management port, on my 2960 devices it is F0. I created a ...