Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a large number of Cisco C897VAMG-LTE routers that we can not monitor via prime.We get Unsupportet Cisco Device. When will the support of Prime for that model. /Lasse

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I don't know where can i state my problem. I have cisco 5300xm and when connecting to it with consoleI recieve the following error : Restricted Rights LegendUse, duplication, or disclosure by the Government issubject to restrictions as set f...

I am deploying a new 2960 and the config needs to be similar to the other switches in the environment.  I noticed the other switches have the below command: crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-938572645 enrollment selfsigned subject-name cn=IOS-Self...

clybumat1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I'd need to replace a network module (C3KX-NM-1G) on a stack of 7x C3750-switches. The goal is to replace it by C3KX-NM-10G module. The switch is of type 3750x-24T-S. Question; are these modules Hot-swappeble ? Or do I have to power down the s...

id0982360 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,       Subject:- issue in Cisco 2960X switches while configuring edge ports.         we are configuring Cisco 2960X switches  for one of our client company's  project  we have been facing an issue with Cisco 2960X series switches while configuri...

Hi all, I have to upgrade the IOS on below switch  to s2t54-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.151-2.SY9.bin. Most of the cisco forums suggest below steps Option1 Step1. Copy the new image to bootdisk: Step2. Change Boot variable using 'boot system; command Step3....

Hi all, Merry xmas. I have read the following on type1 and type2 LSAs in which they do not cross areas/stay within the same area, but I have some clarifications about them which I hope gurus here and help me out. Q1) Most study materials show use 2 ...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, can one upgrade the nx-os with old kickstart and new system image ? for instance kickstart 7.0.1 with system of 7.1.4? also when I did compatibility check on the new image this is what I saw. I am confused as the hardware supports 7.1.4 b...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes