cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC-8X5XNBD support question?

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

I have got SNTC-8X5XNBD with my new 9XXX switches. I was wondering if this means that i can open tickets with cisco in case i get issues? because when i tried to do so i was able to only open warranty tickets not even Severity 1 tickets? 

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have -

Smart Net Total Care 8x5xNext Business Day Next-business-day delivery, local business hours based on depot
time, 5 days a week

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/services/se/training/sntc-datasheet.pdf

what is the issue - you have hardware failure ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

no i don't have any issue. my main concern i wanna make sure the supplier has provided the correct license and support. so is it normal that SNTC-8X5XNBD doesn't permit me to open a severity 1-2-3-4 ticket? i can only open a warranty ticket

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

Problem has been resolved. I just needed to associate the service contract with my cisco account , now i can open normal tickets

sure , its just matter of understand the process....cisco is big and lot to do..

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

liviu.gheorghe
Spotlight
Spotlight

From what I recall, Severity 1 TAC tickets can only be opened by phone. You can open online a Severity 2 ticket and escalate it online or by calling Cisco TAC if your production network is down or you are facing an issue that critically impacts your production network.

Hope this helps.

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card