Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So i have a number of 3850s running ipservicesk9 with multiple vrfs.The switch has two SVI's that are trunked to another device e.g VLAN 10,20 with each VLAN being a layer 3 interface within a separate vrf.vlan 10vrf forwarding REDip add x.x.x.xe.g i...

glsparks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello experts,I am trying to measure delay-jitter values of my cisco switch and i am using icmp-jitter to measure it.I can succesfully measure  the jitter values the devices in my network but even if i successfully icmp-echo to 8.8.8.8 i cant reach 8...

Somebody use this function over WAN? I'm interested how We can use it if almost WAN Provider use mtu 1500 but IPSEC VTI for c9300x doesn't fragment packets Restrictions for IPsec Virtual Tunnel Interfaces Fragmentation of encrypted packets and reass...

Good morning,I have very little Cisco experience, just joined a new organization, and was told to learn about the Cisco C9500-24/48Y4C switches.  The switches were configured before but the person left and we lost everything. I know the default value...

HuyPhamUS by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, i am working on one task to replace existing EOL juniper switch with new Cisco 9300 switch. i have current Juniper config , is there any way/tool to translate these Juniper commands to Cisco?

Noovi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Two weeks ago we replaced our switches to new CBS350 devices and we segmented the network into several VLANs. As network core we're using 4 devices (2x CBS350-24XT and 2x CBS350-XTS) and these switches are used for InterVLAN routing.Unfortun...

When I try to edit the ACLs on my SG250X-24P, the ACL is deleted.I also can't (most of the time) add a new ACL in the list between priorities, it says "Entry already exists".I am new to ACLs, I am testing this for the first time.Firmware: 2.5.9.54

SaschaH by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card