Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding CTS endpoints to TMS (V13.1.1)

anjali.garg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have upgraded TMS to V13.1.1,  our CUCM is running on 7.1.3 , I tried adding CTS end-points to TMS but no luck...I was getting error" No HTTPS response".

Can someone advise if I am missing something or if someone tried this with success.

Regards,

7 Replies 7

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anjali - Can you verify the following services are enabled on CUCM Node?

"Cisco CallManager SNMP Service", "Cisco AXL Web Service", and "Cisco CTIManager".

Can you make sure these services are enabled and try it again?

VR

Patrick Pettit

HI Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.

All these services are enabled in CUCM.

All I did is ceated an Application user on CUCM, and assigned it to a new user group with roles :

Standard AXL API access

Standard RealtimeandTracesCollection

Standard CCM Admin Users

Standard serviceability

Standard CTI enabled

All the services you mentioned enabled on CUCM.

I created a new community string on CUCM with the same community string which is used for TMS and assign ReadWriteNotify privilege.

On TMS:

System -> add system - assign CUCM IP address , provide same user name and password which is assigned to application user in CUCM.and then on clicking next -

I am getting error message  - No HTTPS Response

Is there any way I can enable HTTP/HTTPS on CUCM?

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Anjali

HI Anjali - Took a quick look through TMS 13.1 release notes.  In order to add, CUCM must be running 8.0 or higher. 

Introduction to CTS support

New in Cisco TMS 13.1 is the support for CTS endpoints. The support is centered around scheduling and requires the Cisco Unified Communication Manager (Cisco Unified CM) version 8.0 and newer to be added to Cisco TMS.

Believe 1.7 is required for OBTP support as well. 

Not the answer you were looking for, but 8.0 or higher will be required. 

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Did you select the "Discover Non-SNMP Systems" option under "Advenced Settings" when you tried adding the CUCM? This step is AFAIK necessary, but I can't see it mentioned in the TMS admin guide.

EDIT: Patrick is right, you need your CUCM to be on version 8.0.

Regards,

Kjetil

Hi,

I just gone through the release notes for TMS 13.1 and 13.1.1 , I couldn't find the version compatibility for CUCM.

Can you please direct me where is it mentioned in release notes for TMS 13.1.1 to use CUCM 8.0 to add CTS endpoints in TMS.

Also Kjetil, I have tried selecting the "Discover Non-SNMP Systems" option under "Advenced Settings"...but no luck !!

Regards,

Anjali

Hi Anjali - It can be found in TMS 13.1 Release Notes:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/release_note/Cisco_TMS_Release_Note_13-1.pdf

Click on New Features and should take you to that page. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks Patrick and Kjetilb !!