cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C40 Dual Display Presentation preview ?

David Kelegian
Level 1
Level 1

I have serveral C40s with the dual monitor option. I have the 2nd monitor set to presentation only. Is there any setting that would allow me to preview the presentation source without sending it to the far end? or always display the presentation source on the 2nd monitor.               

4 Replies 4

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi David.

What is the option you have set at Monitors? Is it set to Single, Dual or DualPresentationOnly?

Once you have the second monitor set to PresentationOnly, whenever you press the Presentation Button, the Presentation would appear on the screen. Only when you activate sharing, then it would be presented to the far end.

When you click the Presentation button, you should see the Presentation on the second screen where you have set the monitor role to PresentationOnly.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks

Mubashshir Akhtar
TelePresence Solution Group

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

David Kelegian
Level 1
Level 1

I have them set to DualPresentationOnly. When I press presentation button on the remote it sends it to the far end.

Okay, it looks like you're using a software version below TC 5. This was one of the enhancements introduced in TC 5:

Other enhancements

• Local presentation only mode (the presentation is only

displayed locally; it is not sent to the remote sites)

I would recommend that you upgrade to TC 5 and then try to do the same step and this time it would show you locally before you approve it to be sent to the far end.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mubashshir Akhtar
TelePresence Solution Group

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

David Kelegian
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm on TC5.1.5. I don't have access to those rooms at the moment. would this also be true for the C20 running 5.1.5?