TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all:I have a problem.My C60 Codec can dial to Lync client,but without video,only audio.Form the call history,I can see the call status is  200/OKCould you anyone who can give me some approach to work this issue out.Any help or suggestion will be a...

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!Booking a conference in the TMS (13.2) works point to point and multipoint (using MCU - codian 8510) with MXP units, but when we try to book a conference using our C series (C60, C90) point to point (betw...

Hi            I have a problem with the iPad login about with AD Authentication with the VCS. We have a Multi Domain forest. We can login  with the Movi without Problems. We can login with the Jabber iPad without Problem. But if we create a special G...

Hi all,We want to add a participant via API of MCU, using "displayNameOverrideValue" parameter.But it seems that we can't use 2 bytes characters there.(Overridden display name is garbled...)EX)<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <methodCall> ... <...