cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Collaboration

jthom208
Level 1
Level 1

I have several Sharp Displays that I want to use with Cisco Room Bar  and Cisco EQ/Quad. 

(3) 90 inch Sharp PN-LE90190 purchased in 2020 to be used with Cisco eq/quad

(1) SHARP lc 70 le 640070 ( purchased in 2020) to be used with Room Bar

Sharp 4TB60C JIUA to be used with Room Bar. This display purchased 2022)

Are these displays compatible?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

jthom208
Level 1
Level 1

Technology is constantly evolving, and new display types and standards are introduced regularly. It may not be possible know every single display was only reached out to community as one of my resources. Information was researched. Closing question.

View solution in original post

Hey jthom - I have used Cisco (and Tandberg before) with everything from cheap departments store monitors to high end commercial monitors, it's likely those monitors will work fine. some tips - if they are not 4K (or if you're not sure) set the codec output to 1080p, sometimes monitors don't auto synch very well. Also make sure the monitor input isn't set to stretch or zoom or anything like that - you want dot by dot. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Compare the datasheets of the room bar and the displays, and check if they are compatible.

How should anybody in the forum know every sort of displays and if they are compatible with every cisco product?
It's your job as a technician to check the compatibility.

jthom208
Level 1
Level 1

Technology is constantly evolving, and new display types and standards are introduced regularly. It may not be possible know every single display was only reached out to community as one of my resources. Information was researched. Closing question.

Hey jthom - I have used Cisco (and Tandberg before) with everything from cheap departments store monitors to high end commercial monitors, it's likely those monitors will work fine. some tips - if they are not 4K (or if you're not sure) set the codec output to 1080p, sometimes monitors don't auto synch very well. Also make sure the monitor input isn't set to stretch or zoom or anything like that - you want dot by dot. 

Thank you for the information. This is very helpful.