cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conductor Rendezvous meeting - PIN and Guest PIN

rfrome
Level 1
Level 1

I have Conductor 2.3 running the Conductor Essentials (demo) mode. I have this connected to CUCM 10 with C series endpoints registered to the CUCM. I have setup a Rendezvous conference template and am able to make calls just fine. However, when I enable PIN and Guest Pin from the Advanced settings in the Template they do not seem to work. The first caller is prompted for the PIN and they enter the PIN and start the meeting. The second caller enters the Guest PIN and Conductor plays a message saying invalid PIN. Does this feature functionality work with Conductor Essentials? Or do you need one of the other licensed version of Conductor?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There isn't any differences between the Conductor versions (Essentials, Select, Full), they are all capable of the same things, just have different capacities such as number of conference bridges, calls, etc.

Are you using an MCU or TelePresence Server?

Have you considered upgrading to XC3.0?  They've added support for host and guest PINs, see the release notes, on pg 2, "Support for participant role determined by PIN".

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There isn't any differences between the Conductor versions (Essentials, Select, Full), they are all capable of the same things, just have different capacities such as number of conference bridges, calls, etc.

Are you using an MCU or TelePresence Server?

Have you considered upgrading to XC3.0?  They've added support for host and guest PINs, see the release notes, on pg 2, "Support for participant role determined by PIN".

Patrick,

Thanks for the reply. They have TP Server 4.1. 

If I read the Conductor 3.0 release notes correctly, I need TMSPE to get those enhanced PIN functions, and this customer does not have TMS/TMSPE.

Checking the TelePresence Server release notes, on pg 10, I'm not sure as it doesn't mention the use of TMSPE.