TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

VCS-ControlSoftware version              X7.0.1 Software                            build266732 Software name                 s42700Hardware Serial Number 52A22835Problem statement: SIP endpoints unable to call each otherSip domain: vcs.xxx.local2 en...

HelloWe are looking for a low lag/delay solution to stream 'town hall' live events to remote users.One of the top requirements is running a Q&A session.   Our media group want people to be able call in and ask questions.This means we must keep transc...

Wes Smith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I posted this in the Collaboration User Group and got zero response so just giving it a shot here.  Thanks in advance.  I'm quite new to this group so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right group but I am looking for info on the future ...

Just trying to broaden my knowledge on the Engineering side of the VTC world. Can anyone provide the path of an secure and unsecure IP based VTC infrastructure for a govt client? Doesn't have to be a drawing. Just the name of the pieces in place. How...

Hi to all I have checked this issue but still i cant upgrade the codec https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11805501/cts-1300-software-not-upgrading-16 What i have done so far: 1) Downloaded the cmterm-CTS.1-10-8-1-2R-K9.P1.cop.sgn from cisco2)...

I have Conductor 2.3 running the Conductor Essentials (demo) mode. I have this connected to CUCM 10 with C series endpoints registered to the CUCM. I have setup a Rendezvous conference template and am able to make calls just fine. However, when I ena...

rfrome by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my TMS server from 14.2.1 to 14.4.2. To meet this goal, i created in a virtual machine a windows server 2008 R2 Standar with a SQL server 2012. I did made the back up of my database and migrated to my new Server with my n...

Dear all, We have two Telepresnce SX80 (Ext:5001 and 5002) on Different location and Video call working proble but when i try to call One of them from my Cisco Jabber on smart phone the call showing on Panel ( answer call as Audio Only).is there any ...

One of our client is looking for mic extension for SX80 system, normally we have 6m mic along with SX but they need 100feet( approx. 34meter), any one of you has faced this query before? kindly let me know if there is any Cisco cable extension availa...

Shobhiy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes