Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90 and Telepresence ISDN link Outgoing call fail

habouzyad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a EX90 connected by network to the Cisco telepresence isdn link.

I connected the Isdn link to the Pri , and i have the status OK.  i can receive the incoming call, but i cannot make an outgoing call to the isdn.

I dont know how to troublshoot this issue , and also i woul ask if tehre is a possiblity to test an outgoing call directlty from the isdn link?

The Isdn link is paired with the EX90.

Thanks in advance

regards

Cham

3 Replies 3

Dharmesh Nandoria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you are getting incoming call this means ISDN pri is working and configured .

What is software version running on codec and link ?

If it is 5.x and IL 1.0 then you need to use dial pattern :

isdnlink@cisco.com;x-h320number=xxxx.

If it is TC 6.x and IL 1.1 then use

isdnlink@cisco.com;x-h320number=xxxx

For TC 6 you don't have to dial complex string when dial using remote / web , just enter number and select protocol H320.

hth

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

Hi Dharmmesh,

I am experiencing the same problem with my SX20 connected to ISDN link. SX20 is TC6.3 and ISDN is IL1.1

I can receive incoming calls but cannot dial out, it says call has disconnected.

Hopefully you can help me as I am figuring this out for 3 days already.

Thank you in advance.

Albert

I think Dharmmesh may have had a copy and paste issue.

For TC6.3 (or TC7.x) and ISDN Link IL1.1, Dharmmesh's last sentence is the correct one, not the example above it.  You just need to dial the number and have the protocol set to H320.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.