cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to show calling name text in meeting on Cisco Meeting Server(CMS)

wisit_jan
Level 1
Level 1

How to show calling name text in meeting on CMS?

I can't see calling name when endpoint call to meeting room like MCU53xx.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you talking about having the participant's name appear on the screen?

If so, the option is "SIP call participant labels" under Configuration > Call settings.

View solution in original post

How many participants are connected in the conference, and how are they connected (ie: SIP, CMA, Lync)?

The participant labels will only appear for the active speaker if there are three or more participants and only for SIP calls which includes Lync.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you talking about having the participant's name appear on the screen?

If so, the option is "SIP call participant labels" under Configuration > Call settings.

Hi Patrick,

I enable "SIP call participant labels" and also config calllegprofile api participant labels is true. But not work. while meeting video not show name of participant labels.

Are your video call show participant labels?

How many participants are connected in the conference, and how are they connected (ie: SIP, CMA, Lync)?

The participant labels will only appear for the active speaker if there are three or more participants and only for SIP calls which includes Lync.

Thank a lot Patrick

The participant labels will only appear if there are three or more participants.

I join to meeting just 2 participants so participant labels is not appear.

Hi Patrick,

If there are 3 participants join to a same space using CMA as a guest, will they see other participant's name/label?

Thanks.

Participant names for CMA will not appear in the video window, only for SIP calls (including Lync/Skype for Business calls).

When are site names displayed in a call?

Hi Patrick,

I'm on version CMS 2.3,

Is there any way to show the label on Webbridge as a guest user?

only when i click on participants, i can see them, but not on the video screen.

Customer wants to see like on their codec's sx10 and sx20. All calls are SIP.

To my understanding, CMA and WebRTC doesn't support participant labels, as they are only seen for SIP calls.

Hi Patrick,

We are also facing the same requirement from our client. They want to see the label of every participant on the Webrtc/CMA call. Is it possible if we can provide this feature to our client ?

Name labels only appear for SIP calls, they do not appear on the CMA/WebRTC client.