cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

license telepresence server issue

gken2015moncada
Level 1
Level 1

after install telepresence server (ova 4.2.4.23) and install License Keys, under configuration>upgrade > feature management i got the next feacture keys: - Virtual Machine activation - Media encryption which other lisence are required for telepresence server ? exist other way to install the lisence to activate features keys

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So, you enabled the multiparty licenses on Conductor??

As for the issue on voice only, you'd need to look at your config, have you configured everything according to the CUCM-conductor integration guide.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

You would also need the Screen Licenses.

• L-VTS-1SL

On my deployments of Telepresence Servers, typical licenses are:

• L-AES-VTS-K9 - encryption
  • L-VTS-1SL  - screen license

And the Activation key for your current Telepresence Server software version. 

regards,

Acevirgil

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That will actually depend on whether you're going to be using screen licenses, or SMP/PMP on Conductor.

If screen licenses, those are installed on vTP, if SMP/PMP, they're installed on Conductor.

HTH

java

in Telepresence conductor (xc4.1) i have
Personal Multiparty PMP,  i found it disabled state
actually when i dial  81xxx ( alias name ) from dx70 , and from dx80
i can access  to video conference anly whith audio.
Any idea ??
note: Multiparte license appear ( Out of Compliance) 

So, you enabled the multiparty licenses on Conductor??

As for the issue on voice only, you'd need to look at your config, have you configured everything according to the CUCM-conductor integration guide.

HTH

java

Thank you so much
after enable multiparty licenses on Conductor , and adjust the values for Region and Location
in Callmanager.  The video conference is active

Hi Jaime,

I need some clarification on licensing. I fulfilled the PAK for vTS and got Option keys for the following features:

LIC-VTS-PMPUWL-1SL  
LIC-VTS-PMP-K9                
LIC-AES-VTS-PMP-K9            
LIC-VTS-PMP-INTOP

I have 31, 7, 7 and 7 respectively. My question is which should go to vTS and which should go to conductor? Or could I distribute them? Initially I thought the conductor could run well without a release key, but I just read that it will work but only one standalone conference bridge across all conference bridge pools will work at a time.

In your post above you've inidicated that: " screen licenses, those are installed on vTP, if SMP/PMP, they're installed on Conductor" I see that mine all have PMP, does this mean that I should enforce them on the conductor?

SMP and SMP licences will not be recognized as valid in vTP, that licensing scheme is handled in Conductor, and thus, the licenses have to be installed in conductor.

The last two are vTP licenses.

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime, I had already assigned all to the vTS before I saw your reply. I followed the below guideline. My environment at the moment has only one vTS 8 core, but I have 31 screen licenses. Hope in future if I want to add another vTS i can re-host some screen licenses to the new vTS , then license my conductor to be able to do clustering.

Thoughts on my reasoning?