cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing call not working h323 (not register) Standalone call direct

iadmin
Level 1
Level 1

Outgoing call not working h323 (not register) Standalone call direct to webex cloud via Router 4G

5 Replies 5

You need to provide a little more details on what you need help with for anyone in the community to be able to help you. Per what you wrote in your initial post you state that you’re using H323 and you also mention Webex. From what I know Webex doesn’t support H323. Please outline your system landscape and the call flow you have in detail so that we can provide you adequate help.

Response Signature

iadmin_0-1721966205033.png

I am attempting to make an outgoing call using H323 protocol and connecting directly to Webex cloud via a 4G router. However, your H323 call not registered.

Outgoing Audio and Video are not Incoming Audio and Video and are not being received on the Cisco Endpoint.

Could you please provide more details about the registration of this device? Is it registered with Webex Calling or any other PBX system?

1. Are you able to make any outbound calls to numbers or SIP URIs?
  2. Are you able to receive inbound calls on this device?
  3. Could you please brief the call flow if possible?

Regards,

Shalid

I'm experiencing an issue with the Cisco Webex endpoint not calling to Webex H.323 as it is not registered.

Based on the attached image, I have tested the following:

1. The endpoint is standalone and connected through a 4G modem router.
  2. The endpoint is not registered with H.323 and SIP.
  3. It is not able to receive inbound calls on this device.

Could you please provide assistance with this issue?

iadmin_0-1721979744849.png

Additionally, last year I was able to make direct calls through H.323 without any issues. Could you provide more information on this requirement?

Hi @iadmin 

If you want to use the device as a standalone device, you'll need to make a few configuration changes in the device settings and adjust the corresponding firewall settings. You won't see the SIP/H323 registration success here since the device is not registering with any PBX (Call Manager or Webex).

If you already have a Webex subscription, what is preventing you from onboarding this device to the Webex Control Hub?

For standalone configuration of the endpoints, please refer to:

Cisco room kit as standalone mode - Cisco Community

Cisco room kit pro without registration - Cisco Community

Regards,

Shalid 

Disclaimer:

Responses are based on personal knowledge and experience. Consider them as guidance. Other members may offer different perspectives or better approaches. No responsibility is assumed for outcomes; discretion is advised.