Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Power off SX20 with Touch Screen and Touch Screen's Sensitivity

Hi,

is it posible to power off the códec SX20 by means of the touch panel? I have just seen the standby option but I can't find how to power off.

by another hand , how can I adjust the sensitivity of the touch?, currently when the codec is the standby option, when someone is near of the touch panel this change to online without touch it.

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Filiberto,

No, the SX20 cannot be powered off via the Touch panel.

You can reduce the sensitivity of the Touch by turning on EMC Resilience mode.  To do so, look on the Touch under Settings, Administrator (and log in), EMC Resilience and set it to ON.

Note: Your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the Video Over IP section you've posted in - I'd suggest, if the above hasn't answered your query, that you move your discussion over there.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Filiberto,

No, the SX20 cannot be powered off via the Touch panel.

You can reduce the sensitivity of the Touch by turning on EMC Resilience mode.  To do so, look on the Touch under Settings, Administrator (and log in), EMC Resilience and set it to ON.

Note: Your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the Video Over IP section you've posted in - I'd suggest, if the above hasn't answered your query, that you move your discussion over there.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you so much for your answers and recommendations about my questions.

regards