cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Softkey for DND on a c-series, and 'manual' Standby mode

Anthony Thomson
Level 3
Level 3

Is there a way to configure one of the Softkeys of a C-series endpoint to put the endpoint in Do No Disturb mode?  It looks like it has to be through the CLI, but I don't seem to be able to get the command right.

Also, on an MXP unit you used to be able to hit the 'stop call' button twice and the unit would go into standby; is there an equivalent on the C-series?

2 Replies 2

mlambrix
Level 1
Level 1

I’m going to need to check on this as I see an Action command under the experimental setting, but this tends to change from time to time. However you can press and hold the disconnect button from the remote and this will give you the options of Standby now or Do not disturb.

Thank you.

I was going to update this post yesterday but ran out of time.  I discovered myself (from looking at the TRC-5 Remote Control User Guide) the point about the press-and-hold the disconnect button.  It never occurred to me to hold the button; that's new functionality compared to the TRC3/4.

I'd really appreciate some assistance with the "Action" command.  That's what I've been trying to use for this, but I just can't get the Action command to actually do anything regardless what I try.  Thanks.