Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 to Quad Cam Audio- Cable Requirments

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the required cable to connect a Quad Cam Line in to a SX80 line out.

The install guide picture makes it look like its a fully balanced stereo out to the quad cam, but i can't say I have ever seen a stereo balanced 3.5mm jack and the internet isn't exactly being helpful.

or does it have to be a balanced out, or would a standard TRS work with Tip Left, Ring Right and sheild to eithr the L or R ground on the SX80 and the -'s just stay empty on the SX80?

Page 14 (12) in this PDF or a close up of the diagram attached.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/room-kit/installation-guide/sx80-integrator-package-quad-camera-installation-guide-en-fr-es-pt-it-de.pdf

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 6.55.04 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Part number for the cable you looking for.

CAB-SX80-IPQC

s-l1600.jpg

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Part number for the cable you looking for.

CAB-SX80-IPQC

s-l1600.jpg

Response Signature

Thank you Nithin,

Any chance you know what the pin out is of this cable? From a quick search of my usual suppliers, as well as a generic google, it looks like no one really has this cable in stock any more, but looking at the photo, it appears to just be a TRS connector which doesn't necessarily make sense with being connected to a 6 connector Euro plug. 

Thanks,

-Ben

i don't have much knowledge on pin outs.

Response Signature