Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence - Who verify license about of Telepresence in VCS

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I need to verify license reference the Telepresence equipment in VCS, but, I don´t have nothing experience about VCS. Who I can verify this license about VCS. I know that any models telepresence to register in CUCM and anothers in VCS.

Thanks,

Wilson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

When you log into the VCS, you can check the status on the landing page to see the license usage. To see specifically what licenses are installed, go to Maintenance > Options Keys. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you provide more information regarding what you're asking.

What specific license are you referring to?

You can check the types of licenses that can possibly be used with the VCS in the VCS Data Sheet.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks a lot for your contact. I told I not have skill about Telepresence and will try to do paralell for the explain my doubt. In Callmanager when I need verify the license I verify in ELM (version 9.x) PLM (version 10.,x), version 8.x and previously I see in the license page in the owner Callmanager. My question where  I see the license in the VCS about the Endpoints,

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

When you log into the VCS, you can check the status on the landing page to see the license usage. To see specifically what licenses are installed, go to Maintenance > Options Keys. 

Hi Patrick,

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Wilson