cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS end of life

IanR1458
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, I was wondering since TMS is now at end of life, is anyone aware of a similar video conferencing scheduling and management tool that provides a similar level of service ie: the scheduling and automatic launching/ending of VCs with basic call control such as muting/unmuting of video and audio feeds.

thanks in advance.

apologises for stress, turns out I was mistaken 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TMS is not EOL. Version 15 you can order.

1.PNG

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you please post the document to which you're referring regarding the EOL?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

TMS is not EOL. Version 15 you can order.

1.PNG

Response Signature

Ah my apologises I misunderstood I was looking at the announcement for Cisco tms extension for provisioning 

apologises once again

Hi Ian, 

Synergy SKY is a Cisco Solutions Plus Partner which provides an alternative to TMSXE. The Synergy SKY Suite is also WebEx Devices Compatible for Easy Join Services. 

Read more about it here: https://developer.cisco.com/ecosystem/spp/solutions/187400/

Feel free to DM me if you have further questions. 

Kind regards, 
André Van Bui

jenglish
Level 1
Level 1

TMS is not yet end of life but development is now classified as 'maintain', i.e., it will not see any further feature development.

Cisco is advising users to either move to Webex Cloud registration (direct or via Webex Edge) and use of Control Hub or, for those wanting to remain 'on-prem' for their management to use a partner provided solution.

VQ Communications offers an on-prem deployable alternative to TMS with its Conference Manager (CM) and Device Management & Automation platform (DMA). Cisco TelePresence Management Suite replacement – VQ Communications (vqcomms.com)