cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE Option Key

Timothy Woods
Level 1
Level 1

In the TMSPE deployment guide it states "Cisco TMS Provisioning Extension Option Key: Must be added in Cisco TMS".

I have performed a fresh 13.2 install and the Movi 25 license key is already added successfully. At this point do I need an additional TMSPE option key or is the Movi 25 license key all I need to begin the TMSPE install?

6 Replies 6

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

Movi license key(s) is all you need, these are changed to Provisioning Licences by TMS/TMSPE.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you read one line further in the guide:

Note that if upgrading from Cisco TMS Agent Legacy, the Cisco TelePresence Movi

option key will be renamed to Provisioning Extension option key.

So in short, same thing, different name and only that key and the device proviosion.

On the VCS you will also still need the Device provisioning option key, but that one is not renamed as it looks.

So no additional keys needed in comparison to the old deployment style.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Martin,

I have a customer running TMS 12.6 with no movi licenses (no provisioning). They have the provisioning key on VCS. They want to upgrade to latest TMS and implement Movi. Since TMSPE is the way to go, as part of the upgrade, I'll be implementing that. So will they need to buy movi (jabber) licenses AND TMSPE licenses? Or just one of the two?

thanks

Jon

The provisioning key on VCS enable provisioning feature on VCS itself.

You will need movi (Jabber video) license for TMS which enable the provisioning user account management.

The movi license and provisioning license key on TMS is same just rename from TMS13.2 for align with new provisioning extension feature release.

I haven’t check PID list but movi/provisioning license key PID should be LIC-MOVI-xx (xx is number of user account, i.e. 25, 100, 500, etc.).

So answering your latest question, just one.

Correction and update, PID is not "LIC-MOVI-xx" but should be "L-Movi-xx".

Jabber Video Enterprise- 25 user licenses: L-MOVI-25

Jabber Video Enterprise- 100 user licenses: L-MOVI-100

Jabber Video Enterprise- 500 user licenses: L-MOVI-500

Jabber Video Enterprise- 2000 user licenses: L-MOVI-2000

In case you have update version of PID table, Cisco TMS-PE option for additional active licenses PID is LIC-TMS-PE-xx (xx is number of user account, i.e. 25, 100, 500, etc.).