cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx / Telepresence Integration

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Be grateful for some assistance with what I am trying to achieve - as there seems to be a total lack of documentation available on CCO that covers this!

I have CUCM 8.6 and have registered to it some EX90s. Video point to point is working fine for internal calls.

I also have VCS Express Starter Pack running version X7.2

I also have WebEx accounts which I use for audio / video and web conferencing.

Questions:

Can I join a WebEx video conference from my EX90s? If so, how?

Can I use OneTouch 2.0 to do this? If so, do I need TPM for scheduling?

Sorry, these seem to be very basic questions, but there is a TOTAL lack of public information around about this! I've found docs that say X7.2 on the VCS should allow this, but nothing to say how.

Be grateful for any pointers.

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The next generation of the WebEx / TelePresence integration will be released in the near future. There will be a thourough deployment guide ("Cisco WebEx Enabled TelePresence Configuration Guide") available with the release; it describes the required infrastructure components.

Regards,

Kjetil

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The next generation of the WebEx / TelePresence integration will be released in the near future. There will be a thourough deployment guide ("Cisco WebEx Enabled TelePresence Configuration Guide") available with the release; it describes the required infrastructure components.

Regards,

Kjetil

Hi Kjetil

Many many thanks for the information - it's been really difficult trying to get hold of anything concrete.

Are there any more specific dates available for this just so I can let my customer know? They are getting a little frustrated :-(

Thanks again.

Barry

"These new capabilities are targeted for global availability in 1H CY13."

http://newsroom.cisco.com/release/1157102