Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 Standalone Ad-hoc conferencing not working

sampath9614
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

Yesterday i have installed 2 SX-20 units and able to make point to point calls from each other. But when i am adding a new participant to the active call, he is able to join the call and hear audio but unable to get the video.

A,B,C are the end points.

A and B are in a call. When C was added to the call, audio is working good, but A&B can see each other but not C.

Even muting the microphone of A is also not changing the view of B, he still see A only.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes you do need the multisite option - without the key, you can only have 1 video call + 1 audio call unless you use a bridge/MCU.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

thobonho2
Level 1
Level 1

You probably don't have the MultiSite option key installed. You can run "xStatus SystemUnit" to check the maximum number of video calls allowed:

*s SystemUnit Software MaxVideoCalls: 3
*s SystemUnit Software MaxAudioCalls: 4

Yes i don't have multisite. But i believe multisite is for 1+3 = 4 total 4 concurrent calls.

i am trying to achieve only ad-hoc conference, 1+2 = 3. Two are in call and one more participant.

For that also do we need to have multisite option?

Yes you do need the multisite option - without the key, you can only have 1 video call + 1 audio call unless you use a bridge/MCU.

Thanks bro