cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ask whether CUCM 11.5 supports tacacs+ or Radius?

LaiPOYuan
Level 1
Level 1

Like the title, CUCM 11.5 supports, does it support OS?

thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No. CUCM doesn't Support Tacacs+ or RADIUS.

Here is a similar thread 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications/cucm-10-5-tacacs/td-p/2776155

Response Signature

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

No. CUCM doesn't Support Tacacs+ or RADIUS.

Here is a similar thread 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications/cucm-10-5-tacacs/td-p/2776155

Response Signature

Not clear what you mean by this “does it support OS?”. Would you mind to elaborate?

Response Signature

Operating system support??

I understand what OS and Operating system is, but what has that to do with your question about Radius and Tacacs+?

The OS used in CM is known as CVOS and is based on a hardened version of CentOS or RHEL in older releases.

Response Signature

I mean whether the account management of OS supports 

my English is poor  orz...

Not anything in CM supports neither of these.

Response Signature

thanks!!

ziqex
Level 4
Level 4

Does anybody know if there is support for tacacs with version 14 (for OS administrator authentication)?

Thank you.

There are no changes in regards to this in version 14, nor are there any advertised changes in this area in any upcoming versions.

Response Signature

TACACS+ is predominantly used for administrating network devices like routers and switches. Not applications like CUCM and its not supported yet.

Response Signature

I wonder what is the cisco recommendation about access to cisco unified os administration and cli.

Currently there are only local credentials available with no auditing feature and no additional security features as far as I am aware

Thanks 

From CM 12.5 and on-wards you can create local account that can be used for SSO login. Not sure is they would be subject to audit feature, but I would be deeply surprised if they where not.

Response Signature