Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward to mobile number

Sonam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using cucm 11.5. and cisco ip phones model 7821 , 8845 and 8851. I could see Forward All option on ip phones as well as in cucm too. When I tried to enter mobile number it is not getting forwarded. but It is getting forwarded to other DNs when Directory number is entered.

I also want a restrict forward to only certain DNs. how  do I do?

Please help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Sonam,

In order to complete the forward operation CUCM would use Forward All CSS. If you are able to CFA to DN and not Mobile number it means CFA CSS does not have access to dial any Route Pattern which can reach PSTN. There could be other possibility also(like call able to reach PSTN, but getting rejected because of some element), but there is where i would start from.

Regarding restriction you you would have to achieve this by CSS and Partition in CUCM.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Sonam,

In order to complete the forward operation CUCM would use Forward All CSS. If you are able to CFA to DN and not Mobile number it means CFA CSS does not have access to dial any Route Pattern which can reach PSTN. There could be other possibility also(like call able to reach PSTN, but getting rejected because of some element), but there is where i would start from.

Regarding restriction you you would have to achieve this by CSS and Partition in CUCM.

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Hi  Jitender,

Thank you for your help.. I will look  into it as you mentioned.

I have same issue and I did choose CSS that has access to partition to reach PSTN however it is forwarding to voicemail to CUC. it is not forwarding to PSTN. 

Hi,

I have configured Call Manager for IP phones, but I encountered an issue. When dialing a specific number, such as 300, the call sometimes routes to a different number, such as 30. Upon reviewing the running configuration, I noticed the command call-forward b2bua all. To address this, I inserted the following command.

Call-M(config)#voice register dn 300
Call-M(config-register-dn)#no call-forward b2bua all

This temporarily solved the problem, but the issue reappeared with other numbers.
Please assist me with resolving this issue
I sent the screenshot of the problem

Hi, i recommend you to open a new thread to ask your question.
Your problem has nothing to do with the original post, which is 1) already 7 years old and 2) already answered.

Why are you asking the same question in multiple threads, https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/cme-to-cucm-one-way-calling-problem/m-p/5145864/highlight/true#M416246, and in all of them your question is unrelated to what the OP of the post asked?

Response Signature