Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call not accept when click answer in attendant console

I installed CUEAC and can sync with callmanager. When call to DDI, call status show in queue in attendant console but cannot click answer the call. When I try right click on that call, answer show in black but when I click on it, nothing happen and call still ringing.

21 Replies 21

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have seen this issue before.  What has been done so far to troubleshoot?  When the operator logs into the client is he or she getting any errors such as "phone out of service"?  I would begin with rebooting the client machine and going from there.

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

I also have this problem, it shows the user and logged in with the extension number, i can also see the directory fine. The calls ring on the client be we are unable to answer them

I would begin by restarting my CTI manager services within CM.  Are you getting any out of service error messages?

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony,

Ive restarted both the CTI and AXL services on the cluster, what i do now have is the CTI Route Point showing as unregistered and yes i'm getting the extension out of service message.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Your CTI RP's should re-register once the service is back up.  There isnt a need to restart the AXL's services either.  When your "user" logs back into the console does the message still appear?  What model phone is being used?

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

I've just reboooted the CUEAC server and it remains unregistered. We are using a 7975 and it still displays the extension is out of service, you will not be able to make or recieve calls when we log back in

Thanks,

Richard

I would delete all of your service devices and queue devices (CTI port and CTI route points) along with thier DN's from CUCM.  Once that is completed, perform a CUCM Sync from the CUEA console. 

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Within the CUEAC web portal there should be a section to check if all services are up and running, can you post what the status of the CT Server is doing?

Are any of the CT devices showing as registered that have been created for this - if you statically assign a device such as a phone, using something like dialer can you see the device as available?

I can't see anything about the CT services, but under Engineering > Services i can see they are all runnning.

I have deleted the CTI RP and the re-sync has recreated it, its now showing registered

When the operator trys to login the get the following message: Failed to log into Server - CT Error

thanks for all your help and advise so far!

Correct, newer versions of the CUEAC application no longer have a CT service.  My next step Richard, would be to delete the phone and DN that you are using to log into the console and readd it.  Seems like there is a CTI communication issue with your phone and CM/Console.  Keep us posted.

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Hi,

one of our customers had the same issue and we could solve it.

They had an outage with the cisco attandant server. After that all services were running. You can see on cisco attandant server the necessary CTI-Route Points & CTI-Ports. After we checked the callmanager we have figured out, that the CTI-Route Point was registered, but not the Cti-Ports.

It seems like that the cisco TSP on the cisco attandant server is having issues with the connection .

ToDo:

- Restart CTI-Service on all you callmanagers under servabilities

- Restart cisco attandant server; maybe the restart of the windows telephony service could do that quicker

Please rate if usefull!

Is the phone associated with the application user account on the CUCM?

If it is, remove and re-add and give it another go. If not, just add it and hopefully that should resolve that issue.

The phone does not need to be associated to the application user in order for CUEAC to function correctly.  Only the service devices need to be associated, which is done by the CUCM sync within the Console Admin page.

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony,

thansk for clarifying the point on whether or not phones should be associated the the cueac application user, I will try deleting the phones this morning and re-adding them to the CUCM.

Thanks again,

Richard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: