cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Routing

georgehunsicker
Level 1
Level 1

0-010-570-3006 DEFAULT OUTBOUND found this on an ISI report any ideas? Found other six digit calls as well (340944 Unassigned) anybody ran into this before?

So I am running CUCM version 11.5.1.13902-2 Pub and Sub two locations PRI's at both locations. Was looking for a specific call in the ISI reporting and stumbled on several outbound calls that make no sense. The telephone number shows up in the ISI Version 10.0 software extension report as  0-010-570-3022 Default outbound. Attempted to duplicate the call and received the call cant be completed as dialed. In the report I see this number several times but the last four digits are different. I also see several six digit calls that also result in an incomplete call. I guess what I am looking for is an interpretation/opinion on what may be happening here based on the report info. Appears as though a call was placed. One call was in excess of six hours. 

6 Replies 6

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

I think you may need to provide some more information. Not really sure what this means. Do you have CUCM, CUBE, etc? If so what versions and are there any errors you are seeing there?

Please rate if this helps.

Please rephrase your post as itā€™s virtually impossible to understand what you ask about.

Response Signature

georgehunsicker
Level 1
Level 1

So I am running CUCM version 11.5.1.13902-2 Pub and Sub two locations PRI's at both locations. Was looking for a specific call in the ISI reporting and stumbled on several outbound calls that make no sense. The telephone number shows up in the ISI Version 10.0 software extension report as  0-010-570-3022 Default outbound. Attempted to duplicate the call and received the call cant be completed as dialed. In the report I see this number several times but the last four digits are different. I also see several six digit calls that also result in an incomplete call. I guess what I am looking for is an interpretation/opinion on what may be happening here based on the report info. Appears as though a call was placed. One call was in excess of six hours. 

What is ISI reporting?

Response Signature

Roger, I bold typed the ISI information in the original post. Thank You! Infortel call accounting.

So this is a 3:rd party report tool? Probably better to ask for help on this on this vendor forum, if they have one, or via their support organisation.

Response Signature