Views
Helpful
Replies

CCW Order for A-WORK-3

RFC_2549
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

Could someone please tell me what the "device registration" add-on selectable in the CCW refers to when I configure the options for the A-WORK-3 product? Do I have to add 1 "device registration" license for each phone that I intend to put in or not? What products are you referring to? Regular phones, camera phones, or devices like Webex Room?

Thank You

Kind regards

Giulia

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

device registration---- The cloud device registration provides the ability to register Cisco video devices purchased up front to the Cisco Webex cloud or Hardware as a Service, with no need for on-premises infrastructure.

With A-work-3, Cloud device registration is included. If you need more cloud device registration, add additional devices quantity using the add on option. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

inderdeeps
Level 4
Level 4

@RFC_2549 : This offer (A-WORK-3) is not enabled to allow a change/replace request of the subscription moving from an existing Cisco subscription to the A-WORK offer. Change/replace to the Webex Work offer is not enabled. Only new subscriptions can be created for the Webex Work offer.

I don't need to make a change, I only need to know what is the "device registration" add-on

Thank You

Giulia

@RFC_2549 : Well then you need to see what @Nithin Eluvathingal said, Good Luck !

inderdeeps
Level 4
Level 4

@RFC_2549 : You need to add the subscription with them 

Capture.JPG

device registration---- The cloud device registration provides the ability to register Cisco video devices purchased up front to the Cisco Webex cloud or Hardware as a Service, with no need for on-premises infrastructure.

With A-work-3, Cloud device registration is included. If you need more cloud device registration, add additional devices quantity using the add on option. 

Response Signature

Ok, thank You!