Views
Helpful
Replies

Change CUCM DST from CLI

s.maxina1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

is there any command to change CUCM 10.5.1 daylight saving time from CLI like Cisco Router Command? 

Our country doesn’t change clock time like every year and also i dont find any country with such new time to choose it from cucm Web page. So i need to change it.
Best regards.

1 Accepted Solution
5 Replies 5

The setting that could be set from CLI would affect the server time and time zone. That’s not the same as what affects the time displayed on devices. For that you’ll use Date and Time Groups, DTG for short. In what country do you have your system?

Response Signature

Asia/Tehran(+3:30). In my location because of our government decision, we need to turn off daylight saving time to prevent 1 hour drifting to front. In personal computers, we can turn it off from windows configurations but in cucm i dont know how to turn it off. Also there is no other country with 2:30 time zone to set it.

The latest time zone update for that version is from October 2020, so if the change to how daylight savings operate in your country has been made after this I doubt that there are anything that you can do. Version 10.5 is as you likely know end of support.

Response Signature

Thanks Roger for your reply. Maybe i have to wait to pass the DS Period( until September) :). I want to setup new NTP Server using cisco router with fake UTC Time( one hour shift to back) to solve this problem. Do you guess any side effect?