Views
Helpful
Replies

CIsco 7911g external phone mask not working

marco.escultura
Level 1
Level 1

hi All,

we have cisco 7911g when i regsitered it to our cucm then when you call from this number it's displaying incorrect caller id.It displayed our main trunk line number.by default when u made i call from this phone it should display 2200 1216 but it will display the main trunk link number on my cellphone which is 2200 0000. when i call from my cellphone to 2200 1216 i was able to reach this number no issue.This only happened on this model, for our other cisco ip phone  it was working well.I even try upgrading the firmware of this phone. external phone mask is correctly setup, we are using SIP on our cucm. Same router pattern has been set to all our otehr ip phone.Anyone can help?

Thanks! Appreciate!

regards,

Marco

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the DN have proper "external phone number mask" defined?

What trunk type are you using, SIP Trunk/PRI, etc. what is the protocol used to control the voice GW (SIP, H323, MGCP) as that will guide us in providing proper debug commends to see what the GW/CUBE is seeing to identify the problem to be with CUCM or GW or carrier.

Yes DN is ok coz our other ip iphones are working good also with same config but just a different cisco model, we are using SIP. This 7911g is from our old office think it inherited the old config. I even try to reset t to factory default and upgrade firmware.

Please provide info I asked for.

trunk type=SIP
voice GW =H323

Got it thanks!