Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Attendant Console Issue

Hi everybody,

A customer is having problems with this Software. When both receptionists try con login to the CUAC they get the following message:

Failed to login to server

the following error was returned

License expired or limit exceeded

When the customer wants to get in the Attendant server, she's not allowed to choose any option, not even the "about" option.

I'm attaching an image with this issue.

Any help is really appreciated.

Regards.

Patricio

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sounds like their evaluation license ran out; or, the server lost it's license file. I feel as if I've heard of that happening before with the CUxAC products but have no examples to prove it.

Assuming you didn't save the license file for DR purposes, you'll need the Cisco Sales Order number or the PAK code and to get a replacement from licensing@cisco.com. Once you have a legit license file again you should be able to load it under About > Licensing (if I have the menus memorized correctly) and restart the services.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sounds like their evaluation license ran out; or, the server lost it's license file. I feel as if I've heard of that happening before with the CUxAC products but have no examples to prove it.

Assuming you didn't save the license file for DR purposes, you'll need the Cisco Sales Order number or the PAK code and to get a replacement from licensing@cisco.com. Once you have a legit license file again you should be able to load it under About > Licensing (if I have the menus memorized correctly) and restart the services.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Many thanks for your reply Jonathan. It's been very helpful.

Regards.

Patricio