cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Presence 8.6(3) - Contact List Export?

jledbett
Level 1
Level 1

Is their a way to export the contact list (and custom groups) for each CUPC user?  I only see an import function in the BAT application for CUP.  

Thanks,

J.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Not sure if you still need it or not, but if you run this SQL query from the Presence server SSH session, it will (hopefully) give you what you need in a format that is semi-friendly (maybe) to be imported back in via BAT (I've not tested it yet, but I according to the template, I think this is everything). If you are taking it somewhere other than BAT, hopefully this will get you started.

Make sure to substitute your domain where necessary.

SELECT enduser.userid AS UserID,'cisco.com' AS UserDomain,REPLACE(rosters.contact_jid, '@cisco.com', '') AS ContactID,'cisco.com' AS ContactDomain,rosters.nickname AS NickName,groups.group_name AS GroupName FROM rosters,enduser,OUTER groups WHERE (rosters.user_id = enduser.xcp_user_id) AND (rosters.roster_id = groups.roster_id)

This is a slightly simpler version if you are taking it somewhere else:

SELECT enduser.userid,rosters.contact_jid,rosters.nickname AS NickName,groups.group_name AS GroupName FROM rosters,enduser,OUTER groups WHERE (rosters.user_id = enduser.xcp_user_id) AND (rosters.roster_id = groups.roster_id)

Message was edited by: Joshua Anderson

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

josh.l.anderson
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever work out a way to do this?

No, didn't find anything and Cisco TAC didn't have anything. 

Not sure if you still need it or not, but if you run this SQL query from the Presence server SSH session, it will (hopefully) give you what you need in a format that is semi-friendly (maybe) to be imported back in via BAT (I've not tested it yet, but I according to the template, I think this is everything). If you are taking it somewhere other than BAT, hopefully this will get you started.

Make sure to substitute your domain where necessary.

SELECT enduser.userid AS UserID,'cisco.com' AS UserDomain,REPLACE(rosters.contact_jid, '@cisco.com', '') AS ContactID,'cisco.com' AS ContactDomain,rosters.nickname AS NickName,groups.group_name AS GroupName FROM rosters,enduser,OUTER groups WHERE (rosters.user_id = enduser.xcp_user_id) AND (rosters.roster_id = groups.roster_id)

This is a slightly simpler version if you are taking it somewhere else:

SELECT enduser.userid,rosters.contact_jid,rosters.nickname AS NickName,groups.group_name AS GroupName FROM rosters,enduser,OUTER groups WHERE (rosters.user_id = enduser.xcp_user_id) AND (rosters.roster_id = groups.roster_id)

Message was edited by: Joshua Anderson

It does output the required information...much appreciated!  Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: