cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME To CUCM Migration

valenciaa
Level 1
Level 1

I just recently converted a CME to CUCM. Everything is working fine except the voicemail is not working. The CME has a ISM module, i uninstalled the CUE application on the ISM but the voicemail is still not working. Do i need to completely remove the ism from the Voice gateway? thanks

8 Replies 8

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Do you want CUCM to integrate with CUE or are you using CUC or something else for voicemail? Here is an example of the configuration for CUCM to CUE integration.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unity-express/60002-ccm-cue-config.html

Brandon

Hi Brandon

No i don't want to integrate the CUE to CUCM, we want to use CUC for voicemail like other site in the company.

OK, your OP does not make a lot of sense, and you never mention CUC anywhere. You can remove the ISM from the GW, not sure what you're trying to accomplish with that.

If you're actually trying to integrate CUCM to CUC, that has absolutely nothing to do with this.

If you want to integrate CUCM to CUC, have you already done the integration??? SIP or SCCP??? Have you configure CUC as required??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

CUCM is already integrate with CUC. To to clarify everything I converted a CME to SRST gateway. All the phone is registered on CUCM but and incoming and outgoing call is working perfectly, except the voicemail part.

OK, and have you already reviewed that your CUCM-CUC integration is right?? What documentation did you follow?? What's the exact message you're receiving??

What troubleshooting have you done??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

the CUCM and CUC is integrated properly, I already have 10 sites connected to CUCM and CUC using a Voice gateway. The only difference between the 10 site in the site that I'm having issue with is that it has CUE ISM installed and it was converted from CME.

So to answer the question if CUCM and CUC is configure properly the answer is yes because 10 other sites has access to voicemail via CUC.

The information provided is still incomplete as others have noted. If 10 other sites have VM working fine with this cuc then you need to check if the vm profile is correctly assigned to the phones of this site. If this was a cme to cucm migration it will not carry any cue related info during the migration so there is no point in worrying about the cue module unless you have gone ahead and configured any jtapi integration between cucm and cue.

Manish

What guide did you follow to integrate CUCM with CUC?

Have you followed the 'Cisco Voicemail Port Wizard' in CUCM to create the VM ports?

Have you created the relevant Voicemail Line Group?

Have you added configured the Phone System within CUC?

Are the Voice Ports registered with CUCM?

We need more information...