Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM connetctivty

ZaidShaikh
Level 1
Level 1

hi guys,

can anyone guide me how to integrate a PBX solution with my existing CUCM server.

I am new to voice technology and learning hands-on in company by managing it since we dont have a voice engineer.

So here is the scenario:

1) We have BE-6000-UCS-C series CUCm call manager working in HA.

2) The solution is presently being used internally to make both side calls.

3) I have a requirement wherein, we have some PCs(6) with softphone on it and these belong to our sister company. They want their CUCM to be integrated with our CUCM, because these PCs(or softphones) will receive and make calls to their company representatives thru our call manager.

Can anyone guide me with the procedure or some kind of insight. 

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need a SIP trunk between your CUCM servers to make calls between them, and might need to adjust your dial plan to do that. You'd also need to adjust the routing for the RTP if necessary depending on how you're connecting your servers and endpoints.

I'd strongly suggest you reach out to a reputable consultant or a Cisco Partner with UC specializations and watch them work to learn how to do this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If you have direct IP reachability between two CUCM Clusters then it is recommend to configure SIP Trunk between two CUCM clusters. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

@Jaime Valencia you beat me. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.