Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM up-gradation

shabeeralibn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have upgraded from cucm v10.5 to 11.x. All the features are working well. But only in the phone status it is shown as none and ipv4 as none.

How can I resolve this issue?

Regards

Shabeer

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you seeing this on CUCM side or on the actual phone?

Is the phone working?

hi Chris,

I am seeing the issue in CUCM side. All the phones are getting the TFTP.

Regards,

Shabeer

Can you try registering the phones with the Publisher and see if you experience the same issue. Also check the database status report under Cisco Unified reporting for any database related errors or alerts.

Manish

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you try restarting the Cisco RIS Data Collector service. Are you facing this issue from all the CM servers or a specific one.

What is the status of DB Replication. Check using RTMT 

Callmanager > Service > Database Summary or run below command from CM Publisher CLI:

utils dbreplication runtimestate

In case, if the restart of Cisco RIS Data Collector does not resolve the issue, then go for a complete cluster reboot (first publisher followed by subscribers)

Below is the reason that we need to restart the service:

Every CUCM server in a cluster stores a copy of the database on their hard disks, they replicate it to the RAM Memory in order to access to it faster. The RIS Data Collector is the service that retrieves the information of the RAM Memory database and displays it in the web interface.

Regards

Deepak

hi Deepak,

I have checked RTMT and report is GOOD. Let me try restarting the Cisco RIS Data Collector service and will update

thank you!!!

Yes, restart the service and then update accordingly. 

Regards

Deepak

Hi,

After restarting the Cisco RIS Data Collector service, only one phone seem to be registered. I tried restarting the PUB and SUB, but still the issue is not resolved.

Best Regards,

Shabeer

hi,

I have tried restarting Cisco RIS Data Collector service in all nodes but still phone registration status is NONE.